Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey Everyone Let's Jump on the Michigan Bandwagon!


I'm just kidding...Let's not and then say that we did...Ok, I don't even want to do that. Denard Robinson or as I and my huhum friends in the NCAA coaching realm like to call him. The Nard Dawg! We all think the Nard Dawg is a stellar athlete! There is no sarcasm in that statement. I really mean that, he's a lot of fun to watch. But, for me to dust off my old Michigan hat after they've started out 5-0 I think is a little premature. They beat ND. WHO CARES! Is anybody impressed with that win? Notre Dame just fired their head coach because Charlie wasn't putting up enough W's. Even if ND's QB is named Christ, which apparently isn't enough to help the team win, so why is the nation getting all excited about the Wolverines? I think this week as Michigan meets up with their first ranked opponent Michigan State Spartans will show if they really deserve to be ranked in the Top 25. Don't get me wrong, this Saturday it's going to be a shoot out in Ann Arbor but I think the Spartans will edge the overrated crew that Rich threw together. I don't know why I have such animosity towards Rich Rodriguez. Is it because I'm just not ready for a Mexican-American NCAA Head Football Coach? I don't think so...You forget sports fans, my grandma was born in Mexico. So, I'm always happy to see the Mexican Man progress. Vive Mexico! Honestly, I think it's just his face... I don't know theres just something with his crooked smile that say's "Hey I'm a Giant Douche please punch me in the face"

Wayne Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment