Friday, December 17, 2010

Brothers We Need To Reconize Last Place!


Ok, so kicking the last place guy out of the league has been voiced as too much. But, I really want to make it competitive for the guys who don't make the playoffs. So, I propose a Trophy of Shame which has to be displayed all year in remembrance that [name of last place guy] sux as Fantasy Football.

Now, unlike getting Chief Catoosa where the former Champ has to pay to ship it to the new champ. The last place guy has to pay shipping to get this trophy. That's the price they have to pay for not being able to keep The Chief or for falling into last place.

Are you guys on board for this? If so just let me know and I'll ship it to Dan

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as we all live far from each other, a shame trophy won't have the same affect. Besides, win or lose, there is no way Trudi is letting me put up a trophy. I propose a more public virtual trophy of shame, a facebook profile picture change of something shameful for the first 6 months after the end of the fantasy season.

    ReplyDelete